A MESSAGE FROM BIG DADDY THUG
Sorry about the delay in updating the website. We…uh…had a little hurricane thing going on round here. That said, ISSUE 2 had been available for a couple of weeks—and for the first time, we're available in PRINT. Tell your mother! Tell your sister! Dig up Grandma and let her know that her prayers have been answered (other than about the whole "not dying" thing)!
THUGLIT ISSUE 2 (print)
THUGLIT ISSUE 2 (Kindle)
and in case you haven’t picked up the first,
THUGLIT ISSUE 1 (print)
THUGLIT ISSUE 1 (Kindle)
IN THIS ISSUE OF THUGLIT:
- Bigoted rednecks and sexual deviants! Two great tastes that…actually, those go terribly together.
- Booo khaki! Booooo khaki!!! (Note: this is even funnier when you read the story. Trust me.)
- Smoke and a pancake? Flapjack and a cigarette? Pipe upside your head?
- BUS-ted! (Save your breath. I’ll just boo myself on that one. Fuck off, you be clever eight times an issue!)
- Remember the VOTE OR DIE campaign? That shit ain’t so funny anymore.
- She’s a blaaack magik wooooomaaaaaan! (apologies to Santana)
- And the smack’s in the cradle and the greeeeasy spoon. (apologies to Harry Chapin)
- Maaaariiiaaaa! That girl she looks just like Maaaria!!! (apologies to Leonard Bernstein and Stephen Sondheim)
And lastly, put your hands together for our new Editor Julie McCarron—THE BLUE DAHLIA! I know, some of you don’t have two good hands…at least one of you has flippers, so just smack together whatever it is you have dangling on the end of your arms for the lady. I’ve always said, a good editor will make you feel stupid. This comma-natrix makes me feel like I could star in an early 90’s feel-good drama with Patti LuPone playing my mother.
Figure it out.
SEE YOU IN SIXTY, FUCKOS!